Are you a talented tax professional looking for a seasonal job opportunity?
Would you like to work remotely from any location in the US?
If yes, join Baker Tilly (BT) as a Seasonal Tax Reviewer!
What you will do:
- Review partnership, S-Corp and C-Corp federal, state and local income tax returns
- Make recommendations for tax saving opportunities
- Proactively interacting with key staff to gather information and provide guidance on tax-related assignments as requested
- Maintain a good working relationship with Partners, managers and staff to enhance client satisfaction
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or law, or a similar degree in business, Masters or advanced degree desirable
- CPA or JD required
- Five (5)+ years’ experience providing federal tax compliance and consulting services in a professional services firm
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills
- Highly developed software and Microsoft Suite skills
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship