Every day is another chance to excel!
2021 Careers Launchpad Diversity & Inclusion Forum
Whether you are in the early stages of exploring or have decided on a career path, we invite interested freshmen and sophomores to apply for a chance to meet our team of recruiters and professionals this spring (April 19th – 30th, 2021). Selected students will experience business-specific seminars, join panel discussions on diversity and inclusion, and participate in small group networking.
This diversity & inclusion forum supports the bank’s commitment to equity and inclusion by recognizing top campus talent from historically underrepresented backgrounds in financial services; specifically Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, women, LGBT+, military veterans and people with disabilities, for the internship recruiting process. Our goal is to host a diverse group of attendees, and all students regardless of diversity status are welcome to apply.
To get started, visit campus.bankofamerica.com. There, you can learn more about our businesses and the numerous internship programs available. We encourage you to apply assoon as possible and no later than February 28th, 2021, at 11:55 p.m. Eastern.
- When ready, visit campus.bankofamerica.com, to apply to the Careers Launchpad Diversity & Inclusion Forum you are most interested in: Market Makers, FinTech & Data Science, or Corporate Functions
- Applicants chosen for consideration will be invited to (a) complete a prerecorded video submission and (b) indicate the internship programs for which they would like to be considered
Choose your launchpad:
- Market Makers: The client-facing businesses in this area provide financial solutions to individuals, institutions, and companies of all sizes
- FinTech & Data Science: These innovative and technical divisions develop and maintain our world-class platforms by using data and predictive analytics to solve our most complex challenges
- Corporate Functions: These specialized functions act as internal consultants across all lines of businesses to deliver strategies and decision-making that enable the success of day-to-day business