A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy? If so, we want to hear from you!
People & Culture Administrator
We’re looking for a People & Culture Administrator to support our day-to-day personnel experience needs and our People & Culture team. The administrator will touch multiple platforms that manage our personnel information as well as interfacing regularly with employees at all levels of the organization. This role is dynamic and operates at a quick pace, and is an excellent fit for those passionate about data quality, solution-oriented communication, and relationship-building.
• Lead employee and reporting support in HR platforms [payroll, benefits, recruiting, company intranet, global HRIS]
• Oversee communication flow and triage personnel help requests related to payroll, benefits, policy and program clarification
• Support People & Culture programs such as Corporate Social Responsibility, Employee Engagement, Company Recognition, and Leave of Absences
• Coordinate support for People & Culture special projects in partnership with other departments: Compliance, Technology, Sales and RFP support, and Global initiatives
• Driving onboarding and learning/development support as necessary
You’re good at/ you have:
• College Degree required with a focus in Human Resources degree preferred; Minimum of one to two (1-2) years of experience in HR
• Navigating personnel data management platforms and personnel data reporting [comfort with excel and reporting is critical]
• Learning resource networks and familiarizing yourself with resources to share with employees
• Prioritizing and actioning your to do list in a timely way
• Working with a broad group and making connections with people
• Working in a heads down capacity with autonomy and as part of a larger team to drive consensus-building
• Asking the right questions to drive solutions; you can deliver difficult messages with kindness, confidence, and patience
You might also have
• Experience with specific HR platforms: SuccessFactors, UltiPro/UKG payroll processing, BenefitFocus, Cvent, and more
• Familiarity with meetings & events industry
What we offer you
• A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
• Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world’s most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E’s team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.
BCD Travel is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age and veteran status. BCD Travel complies with applicable laws in the countries in which we operate. We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.