Social Media Management Intern Job Description
The Social Media Intern is responsible for reviewing and scheduling content across a variety of social platforms and engaging with social users on the clients’ behalf.
To be successful as a Social Media Intern you must be highly organized and have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms.
● Researching the latest social media hashtags.
● Scheduling social media posts across Facebook, Publer, Hootsuite, Later and other platforms as needed.
● Engage with users on Instagram and Twitter as the client.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands.
● Engaging with others on social media on behalf of clients.
● Drafting replies to messages and comments.
● Staying on top of key trends in social media.
Qualifications and Skills
● Currently in school for a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Management preferred.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google My Business.
● Job Type:
● Hours per Week
○ 10 – 12 hours per week
○ Paid Hourly – Amount dependent on experience.