Berg Hospitality Group is currently accepting applications for the position of Marketing Intern. If hired, this position would require at least 24 hours a week (3 days). The ideal candidate should also either have completed or be pursuing a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related area.
Internship duties include:
• Assist with social media content calendar creation
• Post and scheduling social media content
• Compile weekly restaurant reviews from different review and delivery platforms
• Community management monitoring for social media and review sites
• Event calendar submissions
• Proof general copy, websites, marketing materials, etc.
• Assist with occasional weekend and nighttime events
• Deliver marketing materials to the restaurants
• Review and help respond to donation inquiries
• Any other assistance to the PR and Marketing team as needed
We are looking for someone who truly wants to learn from our growing company and work on a team. The ideal candidate will be innovative, organized, have creative ideas, be able to work independently, and have strong writing and proofing skills. Due to the requirements of this internship, prior internship experience is recommended.
Please note that this position is paid based on previous experience, and you will gain first-hand knowledge and opportunities to build your portfolio. This position will last from August through December 17th.
Resume and cover letter may be sent to: email@example.com
Please NO PHONE calls.
About Berg Hospitality Group:
Founded by restaurateur Benjamin Berg, Berg Hospitality Group conceives, launches, and operates restaurants in Texas. With a true passion for the hospitality industry, we have the great opportunity to create special and lasting memories for our guests.
Our goal is to always bring the best to Houston and Fort Worth by constantly creating unique and unparalleled experiences for patrons while also giving back to the communities.
Our current concepts include: B&B Butchers & Restaurant, B.B. Lemon, B.B. Italia Kitchen & Bar, The Annie Café & Bar, Turner’s, NoPo and Trattoria Sofia