Candidates must apply on their school’s portal AND the BRG website in order to be considered for interviews. Candidates that do not apply on both websites will not be considered for interviews.
To apply, please click here.
The Associate position is a full-time entry-level consulting staff position for fall of 2022. This position requires a highly motivated problem solver with strong analytical ability and a desire to advance within the organization. The work of an Associate can be either qualitative or quantitative in nature, and projects range from industry and subject-matter research to data collection to the preparation of statistical, financial, and other forms of analysis.
BRG currently has over 40 offices across the United States and internationally. This position is located in multiple offices including Washington DC, New York, Chicago, Boston and offers advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing expert services and consulting firm.
- Develop and maintain electronic databases, spreadsheets, and other files as dictated by project needs.
- Perform detailed research and analysis, then put the results into action (e.g., gather, review, and summarize literature and data from the public domain, specialized industry resources, or client, public, and commercial databases).
- Demonstrate creativity and efficient use of relevant software tools, analytical methods, and computer models to develop solutions.
- Audit own work product and work product of others to assure quality.
- Participate in a team environment and work hard to meet client deadlines and quality expectations.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in group practice meetings and travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an undergraduate-level understanding of economics, finance, accounting, statistics, econometrics, or other related subjects.
- 0 – 2 years of prior work experience preferred.
- Proven capability with MS Excel and relational database program(s) (e.g., MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle, Teradata) or statistical analysis programs (e.g., SAS, SPSS, Stata, R). A desire to expand those capabilities is required.
Berkeley Research Group, LLC (BRG) is a global consulting firm that helps leading organizations advance in three key areas: disputes and investigations, corporate finance, and strategy and operations. Headquartered in California with offices around the world, we are an integrated group of experts, industry leaders, academics, data scientists, and professionals working beyond borders and disciplines. We harness our collective expertise to deliver the inspired insights and practical strategies our clients need to stay ahead of what’s next.
Candidate must be able to submit verification of his/her legal right to work in the United States, without company sponsorship.
BRG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.