Administrative Support Specialist
Administrative Support Specialist works under the direction of the Relocation Director and Corporate Account Manager to provide executive support to ensure the operational success of the relocation department. Jointly responsible for the execution for improvement in business practices, standard operating procedures, productivity, and quality control. A strong grasp on current marketing tools and strategies will be an asset. This role Will need to be comfortable collaborating with team members and the marketing department to implement and execute marketing campaigns for the relocation department.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. May be substituted for work experience
· Real estate license and/or experience preferred
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office products
· Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Communicates well with people and exhibits good listening skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation.
· Solid time management and organization skills with exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced, multi-task environment is crucial.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and interest in learning company-, industry, and job-specific software and tools.
· Must work effectively under pressure and in high stress situations
· Ability to work independently
· Tenacity with a positive attitude
· Flexibility and willingness to learn new tasks
· Strong follow-up skills and attention to detail
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: (modification of responsibilities may arise within the role)
· Manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.
· Oversee the on-boarding process for agents and new department staff.
· In charge of frequently used web systems, internal file maintenance, training calendar, and department meetings.
· Assist with closing of files in various databases and ensure proper payment of referral fees.
· Assist with creating content for, coordinating and maintaining e-cards, newsletters, and other digital tools to promote the multiple business segments and agent generated business for relocation department.
· Independently creates best practices for agent education and customization for relocation department training materials for business segments.