Bizmetric is a data analytics services company based in Houston, TX. Bizmetric provides consulting services to enterprise customers in Oil and Gas, BFSI and Life Sciences sectors. We are servicing analytics needs ranging from strategy, blueprint, and implementation to support across US, UK, Middle East and South Asia regions.
We are currently seeking a HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST/RECRUITER located in Sugar Land, Texas. In this position the Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter will primarily be responsible for all day-today recruiting functions, including but not limited to processing staff requisitions, job postings, candidate sourcing, preliminary interviewing, selection, background checks and on-boarding activities. Additionally, the incumbent will be fully cross-trained in all day-to-day HR functions and provide support and assistance within the Human Resources team.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages the day to day full cycle recruitment efforts for assigned positions including sourcing, interviewing and selection and onboarding of new hires.
- Develops and implements creative solutions to attract and recruit candidates.
- Creates a positive candidate experience and improve quality of hire while maintaining effective and responsive fill times.
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Create up to date Job Descriptions by working closely with hiring managers to clearly identify job requirements and responsibilities.
- Make recommendations to improve the talent acquisition function such as appropriate applicant assessment tools; applicant assessment vendors; sourcing methods; job boards; career fairs, etc.
- Provide support in other HR areas to include but not limited to; benefits, compensation, training, employee events, and administrative tasks for the department to stay compliant with reporting to state and federal agencies.
The ideal candidate shall possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business, or related field
- Ability to handle sensitive information and documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on superior service delivery to both internal and external individuals via telephone, electronic communications and in person.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft suite products, such as Word and Excel.
- This position offers competitive pay based on experience, a well-rounded benefits package, and great work-life balance.