Blakeman & Associates Internship Opportunity
Forward-thinking, small business in Montgomery, TX is looking to hire an intern or part-time person with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including various social media platforms as well as traditional marketing concepts. Our company is currently launching our first online marketing campaign. We are looking for an enthusiastic partner to help us create and design a highly successful program.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to share this launch with someone hoping to gain extensive online experience as well as traditional marketing knowledge.
· Contribute to SEO and Paid Ad projects.
· Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
· Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
· Optimize website and social media
· Work with the sales team to develop and redesign printed marketing materials.
· Perform keyword analysis
· Perform cost/benefit analysis
· Marketing/Business major
· 3 years of experience with Internet and social media platforms
· Solid understanding of google analytics and B2B marketing concepts
· Energetic and creative
· Hard-working and team-oriented
· Practical experience with SEO, paid ads and social media campaigns
· Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
· Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
· Flexible schedule for students (average 20-30 hours per week)
· Compensation: $15 -$17 per hour depending on experience
· Telecommute option available after completion of training period