We are looking for a highly skilled, detail-oriented Accounting Coordinator who excels at multitasking. As an Accounting Coordinator, one of your main responsibilities will be developing ad-hoc financial analysis in support of our clients. You will also have the opportunity to assist in preparation of journal entries, create month-end reconciliation reports, and processing of vendor and customer invoicing.
What you will do:
- Perform financial analysis on selected projects and client contracts
- Assist in automating client and month end reports
- Perform budgeting and forecasting analyses
- Review sales pipeline reports to assist in forward revenue projections
- Prepare variance analysis of plan vs actual
- Perform ad-hoc bookkeeping tasks
- Assist with closing monthly books
- Assist with other accounting and finance duties as assigned
- Perform departmental admin work as requested
- Perform other duties, as assigned
What you bring:
- Pursuing or recent graduate of Bachelor’s degree in a business major (Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc.)
- 6 months’ to 1 year’s professional experience in Accounting
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Familiarity with SAP
- Comfortable using MacBook
- Experience in SAP, Google Data Studios, Microsoft Power BI
Bottle Rocket is a Dallas-based experience consultancy that provides business strategy, product, design and technology services that drive business results and solve unmet needs. Our experience services are purposefully designed to focus on the entire experience lifecycle. Our core competencies include:
- Corporate strategy & insights for growth & digital transformation
- Product strategy & management for long-term business impact
- Visual & experience design grounded in customer behavior & insights
- Engineering & technical delivery expertise for digital experiences
- Strategic growth services & modern product stack implementation
- Innovative approaches & solutions to businesses’ most complex challenges
Over the last 12 years, we have created 450 award-winning experiences for clients across multiple industries, such as Caesars Entertainment, Starwood Hotels & Resorts (now Marriott), 7-Eleven, NPR, Baylor Scott & White Health, Robert Half, MoneyGram, Coca-Cola and so many more, that have made an impact on the bottom line and the customers they serve.
Our team is made up of thinkers, makers, and experts. We have built a reputation of a fun culture, industry-leading experience design abilities, high-quality code and delivery, and out-of-this-world strategy and product competencies. From the beginning, continuous innovation has been the foundation of our culture. It’s more than just a buzz word to us. It’s our day-to-day and the heartbeat of our Rocketeers. We believe innovation is the result of curiosity and the desire to make a difference. Innovation is a strategic imperative we use to deliver relevant offerings to help our clients stay ahead. Innovation that rapidly turns into execution is our motivation.
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
We are looking for someone to help keep elevating our scaling company and cherished team.
Bottle Rocket Founder and CEO Calvin Carter announced a permanent “Work from Wherever” future for our Dallas-based company in May 2020. This new way of working offers a more relevant, contextual, productive and personalized way to work for our Rocketeers (what we call our employees), demonstrates the company’s continued commitment to our clients, and further illustrates our progressive and innovative culture and philosophy.
In addition, our benefits & perks at a high-level include;
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible, transparent, and open environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools and technology
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.