Who We Are
Brands across the world are reinventing their businesses at an accelerated clip to exceed consumer expectations. Bottle Rocket sits in a unique position to help these organizations build products that propel outcomes for the business and ultimate delight for its customers. We’re looking for people like you to join our team today as a Business Analyst.
Who You Are
As a Business Systems Analyst, reporting to the Director, Product Mamagement, you will contribute to a Bottle Rocket SCRUM team by ensuring that requirements are understood and delivered to the team by asking the right questions to your business stakeholders. Your experience being able to document and communicate requirements to the development team will bring a positive impact for the project and teams’ success and client’s goals.
What You Will Do
- Gather requirements by reviewing UI/UX/business requirements and asking questions
- Work with client business and technical teams to determine and understand requirements
- Ensure all requirements are documented and communicated
- Ensure all high-level criteria is converted into user stories with clear acceptance criteria and use cases
- Groom and manage backlogs of created user stories, refinements and estimates based on priorities
- Assess technical feasibility by working with technical leads to tie backend documentation and capabilities into requirements needed to accomplish desired Front-End UI/UX
- Support Project Managers and Product Managers with Agile Ceremonies such as sprint retros, sprint demos, standups, sprint planning and more
- Support Quality Assurance for user story acceptance by working with QA Analysts to make sure that the delivered features meet acceptance criteria
- Support SCRUM teams with general inquiries around requirements by answering questions and coordinating with stakeholders on retrieving the needed information
- Work with tech leads to diagram system processes and flows
What You Bring To The Position
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on SCRUM teams in an Agile software development environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing Product Backlogs
- Experience working with REST API implementations
- Experience writing technical documentations
- Experience working on iOS and Android development projects
- Experience with Atlasssian Software (JIRA, Confluence)
What’s in it for you:
- “Work from Wherever”- remote working environment
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible and transparent environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of the best competitive advantages. Whether it’s diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers’ talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.
Seniority Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services, Computer Software
Job Functions: Research, Analyst, Information Technology