Who We Are
Brands across the world are reinventing their businesses at an accelerated clip to meet and exceed consumer expectations. Bottle Rocket sits in a unique position to help these organizations build products that drive outcomes for the business and ultimate delight for its customers. We’re looking for people like you to join our team today as a Business Development Executive.
Who You Are
As a Business Development Executive with us, you will develop a clear business plan and strategy around net-new account development and GTM Business Development campaigns designed/created for outbound selling to support revenue generation. You will support and mature inbound leads, and contribute to company growth efforts by working with potential customers to create solutions for their needs and consulting through the sales process.
What You Will Do
- Develop new accounts, including net-new prospects and opportunities
- Qualify inbound leads received through our website, referrals, Marketing-Qualified Leads, and other means
- Produce deal flow through meetings and proposals
- Influence long-term relationships and trusted-advisor status within key, targeted accounts
- Work with Bottle Rocket Marketing, Client Success and Practice leadership to evaluate and align opportunities
- Provide measurement and necessary insights for optimization and insights for future campaigns/efforts
- Assess and understand client needs as communicated verbally or through RFPs/RFIs and craft appropriate solutions
- Respond to customer requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare technical proposals including detailed SOWs
- Prepare and give presentations to important prospects
- Negotiate and close engagements, including review and preparation of NDAs and development agreements
- Participate as a member of the go-get team to pursue engagement
- Work with customer, leadership and legal through the negotiation process to close sales
- Partner with Client Success and Leadership to secure, retain and grow accounts
- Maintain CRM with prospective and new customer information
- Grow and maintain active pipeline of prospects and leads
- Remain current on mobile industry trends
- Manage relationships with existing clients to identify new business opportunities
What You Bring To The Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years experience selling software, technology solutions, or professional services with a quantifiable record of success
- Experienced with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Experience with SalesLoft
- Prior software development experience (any platform or language)
- Experience working in an innovative small company environment
What’s in it for you:
- “Work from Wherever”- remote working environment
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible and transparent environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of the best competitive advantages. Whether it’s diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers’ talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.
Associate Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services, Computer Software
Job Functions: Business Development, Sales