Have you ever been described as tenacious, solutions-oriented, having grit, high energy or a stellar work ethic? Then Bottle Rocket has an opportunity for you. As a Client Coordinator, you will provide critical support to our Client Partnership team, and Head of Client Success. This involves assisting in the day-to-day administrative tasks required to support our clients and execute against internal standard operating procedures. In this entry-level position, you will build trusting and strong relationships with clients and internal project teams as well as all levels of management. You’ll learn the why behind your tasks, so you can articulate them within the company. If you are interested in gaining experience in client relations, communications, and general business with great opportunities for professional development and career growth, Bottle Rocket is the place for you!
What you will do:
- Schedule meeting appointments with key partners, internal and external clients
- Prepare draft-version meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, emails and other client communications and correspondence
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Draft Statements of Work (SOWs), Change Orders (COs) and project cost estimation spreadsheets for internal stakeholder review
- Monitor client budget health
- Update reporting tools, such as Salesforce, to inform the business of client project status as well as new opportunities
- Create and manage draft program artifacts for internal and external client stakeholders (Keynote presentation decks, client proposals, account growth templates, executive status reports, etc.)
- Complete various administrative support tasks such as booking travel, coordinating team celebrations, completing expense reports etc.
What you bring:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a client account-related environment, ideally with an interactive agency
- Experience with or understanding of the custom software development process
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Bottle Rocket is a Dallas-based experience consultancy that provides business strategy, product, design and technology services that drive business results and solve unmet needs. Our experience services are purposefully designed to focus on the entire experience lifecycle. Our core competencies include:
- Corporate strategy & insights for growth & digital transformation
- Product strategy & management for long-term business impact
- Visual & experience design grounded in customer behavior & insights
- Engineering & technical delivery expertise for digital experiences
- Strategic growth services & modern product stack implementation
- Innovative approaches & solutions to businesses’ most complex challenges
Over the last 12 years, we have created 450 award-winning experiences for clients across multiple industries, such as Caesars Entertainment, Starwood Hotels & Resorts (now Marriott), 7-Eleven, NPR, Baylor Scott & White Health, Robert Half, MoneyGram, Coca-Cola and so many more, that have made an impact on the bottom line and the customers they serve.
Our team is made up of thinkers, makers, and experts. We have built a reputation of a fun culture, industry-leading experience design abilities, high-quality code and delivery, and out-of-this-world strategy and product competencies. From the beginning, continuous innovation has been the foundation of our culture. It’s more than just a buzz word to us. It’s our day-to-day and the heartbeat of our Rocketeers. We believe innovation is the result of curiosity and the desire to make a difference. Innovation is a strategic imperative we use to deliver relevant offerings to help our clients stay ahead. Innovation that rapidly turns into execution is our motivation.
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
We are looking for someone to help keep elevating our scaling company and cherished team.
Bottle Rocket Founder and CEO Calvin Carter announced a permanent “Work from Wherever” future for our Dallas-based company in May 2020. This new way of working offers a more relevant, contextual, productive and personalized way to work for our Rocketeers (what we call our employees), demonstrates the company’s continued commitment to our clients, and further illustrates our progressive and innovative culture and philosophy.
In addition, our benefits & perks at a high-level include;
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible, transparent, and open environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools and technology
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.