Who We Are
Brands across the world are reinventing their businesses at an accelerated clip to exceed consumer expectations. Bottle Rocket sits in a unique position to help these organizations build products that improve outcomes for the business and ultimate delight for its customers. We’re looking for people like you to join our team today as Client Coordinator.
Who You Are
As a Client Coordinator, you will provide essential support to our Client Partnership team, and Head of Client Success. You will help with the daily administrative tasks required to support our clients and meet internal standard operating procedures. In this entry-level position, you will build trusting relationships with clients and internal project teams, and all levels of management. You’ll learn the why behind your tasks, so you can articulate them within the company. If you want to gain experience in client relations, communications, and general business with great opportunities for professional development, Bottle Rocket is the place for you!
What You Will Do
- Support short-term non-recurring client engagements such as proof sprints, workshops, staff augmentation or maintenance work
- Schedule meeting appointments with key partners, our customers
- Prepare draft version meeting agendas, emails, and other client communications and correspondence
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings
- Draft Statements of Work (SOWs), Change Orders (COs), and project cost estimation spreadsheets for internal stakeholder review
- Create and manage draft program artifacts for all client stakeholders (Keynote presentation decks, client proposals, account growth templates, executive status reports, etc.)
- Document training materials and new internal SOPs
- Coordinate and communicate project resource planning requests
- Monitor and report client budget reconciliation and contract start and end dates
- Update Salesforce to inform the status of new client opportunity
- Field and process internal information status requests
- Track and approve client account invoicing triggers for active contracts
- Monitor accounts receivable status and follow up with clients on past due invoices
- Manage the coordination of periodic client surveys and miscellaneous client engagement events
- Perform administrative tasks for the Client Partnership team such as booking travel, preparing expense reports, booking meetings, ordering team lunches, etc.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business or 4 years related industry or job function experience
- Minimum 2 years client account or executive support experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in highly collaborative team-based environments
- Bonus Points
- B2B sales and client delivery experience within the digital
- Experience with custom software development process
- Mac user
- Keynote proficiency
What’s in it for you:
- “Work from Wherever”- remote working environment
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Focus on work/life balance
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Transparent environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of the best competitive advantages. Whether it’s diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers’ talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.
Seniority Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services, Computer Software
Job Functions: Administrative