Who We Are
Brands across the world are reinventing their businesses at an accelerated clip to exceed consumer expectations. Bottle Rocket sits in a unique position to help these organizations build products that improve outcomes for the business and ultimate delight for its customers. We’re looking for people like you to join our team today as a Project Coordinator.
Who You Are
As a Project Coordinator, you will assist and support project leads in daily project management like contributing to project strategies, maintaining the organization of project plans, and helping ensure deadlines are met. You will also prepare and send meeting notes, action items, and reports to clients. This is your chance to learn from some of the best Project Managers around and grow with our business!
What You Will Do
- Maintain project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Organize and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow up on action items from meetings
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Determine project changes
- Undertake project tasks
- Develop project strategies
- Ensure projects follow frameworks
- Ensure all documentation is maintained for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
What You Bring To The Position
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, management discipline or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year’s work experience in account management, computer science, quality assurance, or graphic design; experience in an interactive/digital agency, game studio, or mobile environment studio
- Jira and Confluence experience
- Client-facing experience
- Mac experience
What’s in it for you:
- “Work from Wherever”- remote working environment
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Focus on work/life balance
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Transparent environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of the best competitive advantages. Whether it’s diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers’ talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.
Seniority Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services, Computer Software
Job Functions: Other