As a Project Manager, you will be expected to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities. You will need to balance client needs and requests alongside resource management, milestones and schedules, scope of work, tasking, keeping the team up-to-date and prioritizing while ensuring the client understands each step in the project process. This position requires an extremely organized, efficient and effective individual.
- Manage teams across multiple platforms of development including Android, iOS and web/server dependencies
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the clients’ business, their needs, expectations and requirements
- Facilitate definition of project goals, maintain the timeline, tasks and resource requirements
- Hub of communication for project team (strategist, creative, development, QA, etc.)
- Iteration tracking
- Resource management and focus allocation
- Project tool management (issue entering, prioritization, tracking/assignment)
- Documentation (project deliverables and client documentation)
- Scope management and change order creation and approvals
- Manage client communication and sign-offs
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Track budget, objectives and billing milestones
- Road-map the scope of a project when necessary
- Provide insulation from client when needed
- Management of independent contractors and vendors when applicable on a project
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools
- Minimum 1-3 years project management experience
- Minimum 1 years experience with a web development firm or interactive/digital agency
- Minimum 1 years experience with external client services
- Familiarity with JIRA, @task, or similar PM system
- Mac user is a plus
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of the best competitive advantages. Whether it’s diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers’ talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.
Seniority Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services, Computer Software
Job Functions: Project Management, Information Technology