As the Sales Ops Coordinator, one of your main goals will be to uphold and manage the pursuit team’s needs throughout sales process, including support of Client relationships and communications during entire sales process, from qualification to deal closure. You will partner with cross-functional resources such as Marketing, Business Development and Business Strategy to ensure you have access to most up-to-date content at all times. The Sales Ops Coordinator should be able to purposefully understand and deliver on the transition process from the Business Development teams to the Delivery teams for net new business so we are able to provide our clients with a holistic world-class experience.
- Prepare internal teams for client calls by providing client research, coordinating meetings and agendas, and framing development
- Maintain Salesforce pipeline data and integrity
- Create opportunity proposals
- Create client presentations
- Manage flow of opportunity artifacts, including detailed opportunity notes, recordings, etc.
- Process oversight of legal and procurement, including NDAs, MSAs, and SOWs
- Drive Requests for Proposals (RFPs) process and documentation
- Assist in creation of the net new business project estimation process
- Roll out/implement new updates of tech stack and processes; train teams on use and best practices
- Automate tasks and processes with tools and integrations
- Create and maintain best practices in organizing and proper storing of content
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimize process as needed; create new standard operating procedures, automation, tooling, etc.
- Support other sales efforts as assigned
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or relevant work experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in a sales support role, preferably in a technology-based company
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
Bottle Rocket is a Dallas-based experience consultancy that provides business strategy, product, design and technology services that drive business results and solve unmet needs. Our experience services are purposefully designed to focus on the entire experience lifecycle. Our core competencies include:
· Corporate strategy & insights for growth & digital transformation
· Product strategy & management for long-term business impact
· Visual & experience design grounded in customer behavior & insights
· Engineering & technical delivery expertise for digital experiences
· Strategic growth services & modern product stack implementation
· Innovative approaches & solutions to businesses’ most complex challenges
Over the last 12 years, we have created 450 award-winning experiences for clients across multiple industries, such as Caesars Entertainment, Starwood Hotels & Resorts (now Marriott), 7-Eleven, NPR, Baylor Scott & White Health, Robert Half, MoneyGram, Coca-Cola and so many more, that have made an impact on the bottom line and the customers they serve.
Our team is made up of thinkers, makers, and experts. We have built a reputation of a fun culture, industry-leading experience design abilities, high-quality code and delivery, and out-of-this-world strategy and product competencies. From the beginning, continuous innovation has been the foundation of our culture. It’s more than just a buzz word to us. It’s our day-to-day and the heartbeat of our Rocketeers. We believe innovation is the result of curiosity and the desire to make a difference. Innovation is a strategic imperative we use to deliver relevant offerings to help our clients stay ahead. Innovation that rapidly turns into execution is our motivation.
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
We are looking for someone to help keep elevating our scaling company and cherished team.
Bottle Rocket Founder and CEO Calvin Carter announced a permanent “Work from Wherever” future for our Dallas-based company in May 2020. This new way of working offers a more relevant, contextual, productive and personalized way to work for our Rocketeers (what we call our employees), demonstrates the company’s continued commitment to our clients, and further illustrates its our progressive and innovative culture and philosophy.
In addition, our benefits & perks at a high-level include;
· Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
· Health, vision & dental benefits
· HSA contribution
· 401(k) matching
· Paid parental leave
· Flexible, transparent, and open environment
· Many fun company-wide events
· Top-of-the-line tools and technology
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.