Who We Are
Brands across the world are reinventing their businesses at an accelerated clip to meet and exceed consumer expectations. Bottle Rocket sits in a unique position to help these organizations build products that drive outcomes for the business and ultimate delight for its customers. We’re looking for people like you to join our team today as a Senior Analyst, Business Strategy.
Who You Are
Are you relentlessly curious? Good under pressure? Energized by presenting and steering conversations? Constantly researching and reading about industry trends? Capable of communicating a simplified view of complex technology? If so, we have the perfect role for you! The Senior Analyst, Business Strategy supports Bottle Rocket’s prospects and existing clients to determine both stated and unstated needs.
As a Business Strategist at Bottle Rocket, you will guide clients and prospects at any stage of digital maturity. You get to work with a cross-functional team to determine hypotheses, test those hypotheses with senior level stakeholders, refine thinking and assumptions in real time, and ultimately get a full team deployed to further validate and operationalize.
What you will do
- Guide pursuit teams internally at Bottle Rocket, ensuring we create and communicate proposals that meet clients’ needs
- Work within project teams to conduct competitive analysis, business case modeling, corporate vision creation, and other business strategy project deliverables
- Represent Bottle Rocket at industry events, in client facing marketing material, and other marketing activities discussing trends within the experience economy
- Find market opportunities for Bottle Rocket to develop additional service offerings, determine competition within this space, access and test project types and ultimately create a business case for Bottle Rocket
- Communicate and inform the senior leadership team about important changes in our business and our competitors’ businesses
- Identify opportunities within our client’s businesses to do more than what we are contracted to do working with the project team to create and deliver a compelling proposal
- Drive teams to prioritize, operate and think about clients’ businesses differently to accelerate value
- Determine Go-To-Market strategies that inform Bottle Rocket’s marketing and business development
What You Bring To The Position
- Strong passion for all things Business!
- Highly motivated to work independently
- Strong collaborator who can effectively communicate, present and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to pull actionable insights from analytics
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Minimum of 2 years business experience, preferably in consulting or a client-facing role
- Previous consulting or client facing responsibilities strongly desired
What’s in it for you:
- “Work from Wherever”- remote working environment
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible and transparent environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of the best competitive advantages. Whether it’s diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers’ talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.
Seniority Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services, Computer Software
Job Functions: Business Development, Sales