** NOTE from BP: Please keep in mind that candidates are only allowed to apply to 1 role total**
INNOVATION & ENGINEERING
Join us in creating, growing, and delivering innovation at pace, enabling us to thrive while transitioning to a net zero world. All without compromising our operational risk management.
Working with us, you can do this by:
• deploying our integrated capability and standards in service of our net zero and safety ambitions
• driving our digital transformation and pioneering new business models
• collaborating to deliver competitive customer-focused energy solutions
• originating, scaling and commercialising innovative ideas, and creating ground-breaking new businesses from them
• protecting us by assuring management of our greatest physical and digital risks
Because together we are:
• Originators, builders, guardians and disruptors
• Engineers, technologists, scientists and entrepreneurs
• Empathetic, curious, creative and inclusive
About the Role
As a new graduate, we need you to help shape the future of bp! In the role of Business Analyst you will learn new approaches and techniques to solve problems and deliver outcomes. You will experiment with new technologies and be part of developing new solutions. We will help you along your way, but you must possess a spark that drives you forward, have a curious mindset, and be energized by operating with a degree of autonomy!
We are looking for people who want to partner with business units, explore their needs and help define solutions that help them achieve their mission.
You will embed within a business unit in a DevOps team or project team. Once there, you will help to deliver easy-to-use customer focused solutions. You will learn and use techniques like Design Thinking to make sure we solve the right problems. You will explore use-cases and help refine the user stories. Once built, you’ll help run, evolve and support the solutions, as well as validate that the solutions achieve the desired effect.
You will act as the main interface for all facets of Innovation & Engineering within the area. The role requires thought leadership, ability to influence and inspire business and cultural change in a positive and impactful way. Internal relationships are equally as meaningful. As well as having relationships for your own services, you will connect with other projects in service of the wider Innovation & Engineering agenda.
Our culture is ‘exploring, thinking and doing’ as a community, and you will live this every single day. You’ll ensure the team build bridges to other adjacent teams, align delivery activities and ensure all groups are working together to drive an excellent outcome.
Must have cumulative and major GPA of 3.2 or higher
Must be in final year, graduating by May 2022
No sponsorship available for this position