** NOTE from BP: Please keep in mind that candidates are only allowed to apply to 1 role total**
Data & Performance Analyst
INNOVATION & ENGINEERING
Join us in creating, growing, and delivering innovation at pace, enabling us to thrive while transitioning to a net zero world. All without compromising our operational risk management.
Working with us, you can do this by:
• deploying our integrated capability and standards in service of our net zero and safety ambitions
• driving our digital transformation and pioneering new business models
• collaborating to deliver competitive customer-focused energy solutions
• originating, scaling and commercializing innovative ideas, and creating ground-breaking new businesses from them
• protecting us by assuring management of our greatest physical and digital risks
Because together we are:
• Originators, builders, guardians and disruptors
• Engineers, technologists, scientists and entrepreneurs
• Empathetic, curious, creative and inclusive
About the Role
Do you have an obsession with data and analytics? Do you love finding impactful insights from various data sets that can be used to drive improvements in a companies’ performance, business processes and products? Do you love Excel but love PowerBI, Tableau and PowerPoint even more? Are you curious and have a desire to learn an exciting new field and new technologies? Do you want to help bp tackle its most challenging problems, advance the energy transition, help drive performance improvements across the globe, or make data driven recommendations to improve our customer experiences with our products and services?
We are looking for people who like working with all types of different businesses and products and who believe data driven insights can positively impact business delivery. You will be embedded with a dynamic data and analytics team, with the resources of one of the world’s largest companies and leading analytical specialists.
You will work with a business people, engineers, managers, data scientists, data engineers and other analyst to understand how the business is performing and how to make it even better. You will dig into data sets and use tools and techniques to cleanse, rationalize and infer meaning out of data. Using that data and performance information, you will craft views that help decision makers use data in an intuitive and consumable way.
Must have cumulative and major GPA of 3.2 or higher
No sponsorship available for this position
Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized institute of higher learning, ideally focused in business analytics, business administration, data science or a STEM field with strong data analysis or analytics component.