Outbound Technical Sales (Remote) Interns Welcomed
Location: Houston, TX, USA
Company: BPM Microsystems, Inc.
About BPM Microsystems and the Job
BPM Microsystems, a rapidly growing leader in the automated, semiconductor production equipment industry, is looking for a dynamic, high energy, Outbound Technical Sales will join our growing leadership team in Houston, Texas. You will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment.
- Responsible for BPM sales & profitability goals in the department including service contracts, socket sales and manual programmers.
- Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients
- Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Will openly communicate and build relationships with clients and customers.
- Identify roadblocks to achieving department goals and bring solutions to management to consistently achieve objectives.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Generating new sales and retaining existing customers, providing channel support for the global network of BPM Channel First partners
- Participate in completing all departmental goals as necessary, including outbound calling, customer quotations and other tasks handled by the ISRs
- Liaise with various departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
Working on bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Ability to analyze problems systematically and identify root causes
- Able to interface with all levels of organization and external customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills including ELT presentation skills
- Must be committed, focused, respectful, and persistent
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are building and delivering real products — not management presentations. This must excite you. We offer a competitive salary, meaningful profit sharing, health benefits, an exciting work environment and the chance to contribute greatly towards building an exciting company. Background and references will be checked. Highly qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in confidence. For more information about BPM Microsystems, visit our website, www.bpmmicro.com.