It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Advanced Systems Group of Brunswick at Lenco Marine – Stuart is the global leader in trim tabs and linear actuation for the marine market. From controlling pitch and roll-on vessels in excess of 90 feet to moving hatches, seats and coolers, Lenco products can be found on boats and yachts around the world. Since 1986, Lenco products have led the industry in quality, performance and innovation, with best-in-class options like our Auto Glide automatic trim tab control system. Our goal to increase the enjoyment, safety, comfort and convenience of boats around the world affirms our statement that " We make the best boats better! "
Key Responsibilities include :
· Perform monthly close activities including, but not limited to: preparing and entering journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accurate and timely financial reporting and intercompany balancing
· Ensure transactions are recorded in the general ledger in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) as well as in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Assist in maintaining internal control documentation and evaluating our internal control environment
· Assist with internal and external audits including the provision of supporting schedules as required
· Manage fixed asset records including required reporting and be responsible for the Capital expenditure process and review
· Maintain sales & use tax reporting
· Review and update accounting policies as required
· Daily sales reporting, including shipments, open orders and backlog
· Ad hoc analysis as required
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required; CPA preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably within public accounting, manufacturing &/or distribution businesses
· Good working knowledge of accounting concepts, techniques, principles and US GAAP
· Oracle, SAGE and Longview system experience is a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to be clear and concise to convey messages appropriate to finance and non-finance people alike
· Self-starter who is highly organized, comfortable in an environment with tight deadlines and multiple tasks with attention to detail
· Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, changing environment
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here (https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants) for more information
Brunswick (https://www.brunswick.com/job-candidate-privacy-notice) and Workday (https://www.workday.com/en-us/service-privacy.html?&_rda=/company/service_privacy.php) Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
#Brunswick Corporation – Mercury Marine
Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) is home to the people behind life’s passions. Our company is made up of some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands in categories such as marine propulsion, boats, and parts and accessories. While we are family to 14,000 employees around the world, three divisions in 27 countries create a local environment, with our global headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Mettawa, IL.