BullseyeEngagement is looking for a qualified intern to join our Customer Communications & Marketing team. BullseyeEngagement is a leading provider of cloud-based human capital management software solutions in Stafford, Texas, and seeks an intern to further various marketing initiatives.
While the primary tasks are administrative and require thorough attention to detail, there are many opportunities for new projects and growth. The internship provides abundant learning opportunities and broad experience in various aspects of digital marketing.
The Customer Communications & Marketing Intern’s primary responsibilities include helping to maintain the blog and social media and serving as a liaison to customers. The Customer Communications & Marketing intern will also work with the Customer Communications & Marketing Manager to perform periodic administrative tasks. The ideal candidate pays close attention to detail, has excellent writing skills, and is eager to learn about HR and B2B sales.
Summary of Tasks:
- Assist the Marketing Manager and Customer Success Team
- Research, write and edit blog content
- Edit and review interview transcripts for editorial content
- Assist in editing and writing eBooks
- Interview customers and write case studies
- Social media posting
- Social media engagement
- Administrative tasks for podcast creation
- Administrative tasks for YouTube
- Create graphics for social media and blog posts
- Positive attitude and passionate approach to your work
- Objective thinking and goal-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Experience in social media marketing
- Experience in a Business to Business sales environment
- Experience with WordPress or a similar content management system
- Experience with video editing software
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM concepts
- Proficiency in design concepts
- You enjoy staying up to date on HR, marketing, and technology trends
- Marketing, Advertising, or Communications degree (in progress or completed)
This is a Spring position from January to May 2021, depending on the student’s schedule and flexibility. The intern’s weekly schedule and hours are flexible and can be adjusted based on the student’s schedule.