Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do:
Under close supervision, you will provide on-site project administrative operations support and coordination to multiple projects within a business group.
More About the Role:
Some of the activities you will perform are:
· Coordinate onboarding/offboarding activities of program personnel within Workday system
· Facilitate transfers, status changes, salary adjustments, military pay adjustments, etc. by understanding company policies and practices.
· Create Job Requisitions based on company policies
· Request organization, location codes, and charge numbers from finance as needed
· Prepare Security Forms and send to Security
· Prepare travel accommodation authorization forms and provide travel and relocation assistance
· Perform reconciliation of company credit card activity
· Assist with Expense Reports and explain the policies and practices needed to process expense reports
· Compile weekly reports with data provided by Program Managers for the Executive Director.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
· Experience with making business travel arrangements.
· Demonstrated organizational skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrated experience working with a team.
· Ability to identify, define, and address problems as they arise.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Experience with DoD customers.
· Travel arrangement experience in guidelines as established by the JTR.
· Two years of demonstrated experience providing project support in a professional environment.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to receive the necessary shots to be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to submit proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.