Marketing Automation and Reporting Internship will provide critical business intelligence through automated and ad hoc reporting to support marketing decisions and evaluate marketing performance. Additionally, Marketing Automation and Reporting Interns will build, test, deploy and maintain marketing automation that enables and fulfills marketing efforts.
Marketing Automation and Reporting Interns must be able to understand business needs and leverage appropriate tools and skills to meet those needs.
Critical requirements and skills:
- Microsoft Excel is proficiency critical
- Microsoft Standard Query Language (MS SQL) is the primary tool
- MS SQL Management Studio
- MS SQL Server Report Services
- Python is beneficial
- Ability to work 20 hours per week
- BS/BA degree, either complete or within 12-months of anticipated graduation (looking for Dec 2021 or May 2022) — Business/Finance/Mathematics, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Management Information Systems/Computer Information Systems
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Legally eligible to work in the United States now and in the future
- Proficiency in building financial models and creating complex Excel models.
- Demonstrated aptitude applying analytical tools such as Microsoft Excel,
- Able to work autonomously and under the pressure of multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding Microsoft Office products (VBA, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who enjoys diving into issues, brainstorming solutions, and learning new methods and tools to address problems
- High degree of enthusiasm and drive
- Must be flexible and able to work harmoniously with others
- Good problem solving and analytical ability
- Good organization skills and attention to details are essential
Calpine requires an individual who is newly hired into this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 within the first 28 days of employment – if not already vaccinated prior to starting employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Calpine’s HR department after a decision has been made about whether or not to make you a conditional offer of employment. Calpine does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.