Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Katy-Houston metro area, Texas
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Excellent opportunity qualifying skills – asking the RIGHT questions of the RIGHT people in current and potential customers.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling company’s products and services.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products and Services is preferred.
- Proficient in using CRM software such as Dynamics.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.