DL Cambridge Development Group Inc. is a boutique real estate development firm located in Houston, Texas. The company has developed Class A office and multifamily for over 40 years. The work pace is mostly steady. Please review our website before applying. http://www.cambridgehouston.com/
We are looking for a technologically astute, self directed coordinator to provide high quality weekly and monthly support for development, project management, property management and general partner related coordination.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Review the weekly leasing reports and keep our visual lease-up documents current weekly.
- Check in with the partners and staff once a week to keep track of priorities and to offer support.
- Work with the partners to prepare predeveloped templated LOIs for acquisitions, budgets for projects, and marketing materials for investors as needed.
- Work with our executive and management teams to receive and organize for signature and payment all project related invoices.
- Keep all project related proposals and contract electronic files current, make sure that the project budgets reflect the signed and current agreements as needed.
- Track change order requests and signed and approved change orders monthly.
- Monthly track and collect backup for all project related invoices. Organize all project invoices (max 12-ish) for signature.
- Prepare monthly project reports for all projects (max 3 at any given time).
- Provide minor weekly support for the partners as needed.
- Review Social Media and website for needed updates.
- Duties are adaptable and high level experiential.
** Position Benefits**
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Blue Cross Texas Health Insurance
- Flex Time/15-30 hours a week salaried
- Remote Work Options
- Working around School Schedule