Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Imagine working for a company that fosters an inclusive environment and allows you to work closely with the business to develop programs to attract top diverse talent. In this role, the University & Diversity Programs Lead will oversee and be responsible for ensuring that the highest caliber candidates are attracted to CAMPBELL’S by developing a strategy to support multiple programs including the Employee Referral Program, diversity initiatives, and conferences associated with the delivery of diversity strategy and internship programs to meet the recruiting demands. This role will include managing the campus recruitment strategy, diversity partnerships, develop programs for the business to adopt for on-campus efforts for both intern and full-time recruiting, and work closely with the Executive Recruiting and University Specialist who will help support these programs. You will liaise with campus recruits, school faculty, school clubs, organizations, candidates, internal technology, and marketing experts. This individual will work with the HRBP’s to implement the diversity strategy which will cover a range of areas including outreach, metrics, evaluation, and communications. You will leverage our social media platforms as an outlet to communicate the story which will support you in the success of our recruiting programs
This role will also develop and implement an enterprise-wide Employee Referral Program that partners with HR, Employees, and Employee Resource Groups to educate and execute this program. This person will work closely with the Talent Experience Manager, Diversity Programs & Employer Branding to develop and ensure that the programs launched i.e. Employee Referral, diversity, and intern are communicated on social sites that are aligned with the branding strategy to attract the appropriate talent. The University & Diversity Programs Lead executes and supports multiple programs, initiatives, and conferences associated with the delivery of diversity strategy/internship programs to meet recruiting demands.
- Develop the strategy to develop and implement strategic recruiting programs focused on diversity, inclusion, and internship programs. Develop programs and recruiting strategies for the business to execute.
- Enhance recruiting strategies and marketing efforts to promote Campbell as an employer of choice in the market by developing external partnerships, hosting events, and conferences based upon the needs of the business.
Communicate strategic key messages of the diversity strategy to leaders and key business stakeholders.
- Partner with outsourced provided (RPO) on diversity recruiting initiatives and create programs on social platforms to attract diverse talent. Builds relationships and serves as point-of-contact for recruitment teams, diversity organizations and HR business partners. Collaborates with TM & TA Directors, I&D, HRBP’s and ERG’s to support initiatives, reinforce, and support programs to attract diverse talent.
- Develops a world class talent experience by focusing on social media platforms to create a positive candidate experience to attract top talent by working closely with Talent Manager, Diversity Programs & Employer Branding.
- Manage the finesse of interview scheduling and hiring logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
- Works with the Sr. University Specialist and Recruiting Specialist to ensure that business deliverables and business initiatives are met including overseeing the coordination and execution of all logistical elements for programs and conferences including interviewing efforts (i.e., establishes schedule, solicits and schedules interviewers, prepares interviewing materials) and candidate pipelining for the internship program..
- Serve as the primary informational resource for university recruits throughout the conference and interviewing process – communicates status, answers questions, extends offers, coordinates all follow-up efforts
- Create and develop quarterly business metrics which are shared with TA Managers on diversity hiring metrics, trends, and identify alternative programs to increase representation within local markets.
- Tracks metrics and provides data and reports on a regular basis.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of programs and makes changes to strategy and approach based on outcomes
- Partner with Talent Experience Manager to develop and execute an Employee Referral program that provides a platform for employees to connect with as a central point of contact while partnering with our third-party outsourced provider to ensure a positive talent experience is demonstrated.
- Activate a process to follow through with employee referrals and develop creative approaches to recognize our internal referrals.
- Showcase metrics of the drivers for the employee Referral program and identify opportunities to engage employees through internal and social site interactions.
- Works closely with I&D Culture Leads to identify areas of opportunity to partner with ERG’s and leverage their support to promote Campbell on social sites and to source talent on new social platforms.
- Manager heavy project-based workload, in addition to everyday volume.
Travel to multiple locations and conferences as business need requires.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years end-to-end recruiting experience and 2 years of relevant experience in Diversity and College Recruiting required.
- Knowledge of social and online tools to brand as a diverse employer of choice, and to develop and build additional pipelines by leveraging online and CRM platforms
- Strong organizational, project management, and consultative skills with ability to identify strategic initiatives/opportunities and drive to successful resolution
- Technically savvy (Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, applicant tracking system)
- Excellent client relationship, networking, and partnering skills at all levels of an organization
- Proactive, resourceful, and self-motivated
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize as needed while handling multiple time-sensitive projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Commitment to great talent experience with demonstrated results in the candidate care arena
- When appropriate: Travel domestically 30% of the worktime during peak recruiting season with the flexibility for travel and work evening hours and some weekends.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.