Associate and Vice President. Roles within Healthcare and Healthcare IT Investment Banking
Premier investment bank
•These roles offer the ability to work on transformational M&A and financing assignments within a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
•By working directly with some of the most experienced and well-connected professionals on Wall Street, the successful candidate will be mentored on deal execution and client relationship building by true industry leaders
•Develop international banking experience by working with global clients, as well as other members of the advisory team.
•Given the small size of the Firm’s industry groups, the successful candidates will be able to make a significant and immediate impact, while having headroom for career development.
- Provide transaction execution leadership and support to the Healthcare or HCIT group (depending on the role)
- Work directly with clients and other advisors on transaction processes
- Assume significant deal execution responsibilities including preparing and delivering client presentations, running client meetings and calls, valuing companies using a variety of methodologies, drafting offering memoranda, analyzing business plans and participating in due diligence
- Lead and help train junior team members
- Support group strategy development and new business creation
- Assist in origination and structuring of advisory assignments for M&A, restructuring and capital raising transactions
- Over the medium- to long-term, the candidate must be proactive and creative in the generation of pitch ideas and be able to develop relationships with existing and prospective clients
Minneapolis, San Francisco and New York
- ideally senior Associate or VP level; would also consider an exceptional junior Associate.
- meaningful M&A deal execution experience; will consider a strong M&A generalist with an interest in Healthcare and / or HCIT
- able to prepare thoughtful marketing and deal process materials
- understand accounting, valuation and M&A structuring fundamentals.
- Comfortable reading and interpreting financial statements.
- Develop and check financial models and analyses.
- Able to communicate ideas and analyses effectively – strong writing and presentation development skills are critical.
o Must have strong commercial instincts and solid business judgment. Must be able to form and express own views and opinions.
o Good team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
o Strong client presence - articulate and self-confident.
o Proactive and self-driven; diligent work ethic.
o Type “A” personality.
o Work in entrepreneurial environment based on providing clients with exceptional transaction execution and creative advice.
o Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
o Must be collaborative, collegial, high integrity and an advisor clients will trust