The E-commerce leader will be responsible for overseeing the eCommerce operation and making sure that each team member is doing their job. Will be responsible for strategizing and implementing the company’s e-commerce plan to increase sales. We are looking for a highly organized individual with strong leadership qualities to delegate and make sure the plan is executed in a timely, efficient, and successful manner. In addition, they must manage their team in a way that creates a respectful and positive work environment.
Who we are:
Cebu is a work boots manufacturing company who provides the most tough, durable, and comfortable work boots in the market for a variety of different needs. Our company culture is fun, welcoming, and we try to have a good time, while still getting things done. We have a manufacturing factory located in Gto, MX and two distribution centers in the USA (Houston, TX and Los Angeles, CA).
● Tasks include: overseeing all aspects of e-commerce such as buying, digital marketing web sales, contracts, managing partnerships, reporting, contributing to strategy decisions, and with the capacity to manage a budget.
● For smaller companies, the Director of eCommerce is responsible for carrying out additional core tasks in addition to overseeing a small team.
● The capacity to work with other agencies or freelancers.
● Additional tasks can include aspects of digital marketing and site administration.
● Responsible for key strategic decisions such as how to enter new markets and means of growing the business.
● Mainly responsible for USA ecommerce, but also responsible for collaborating with Mexico ecommerce.
● Must be willing to occasionally travel to Mexico, L.A., or any other necessary location related to the necessities of the job.
● Bilingual (English and Spanish) strongly preferred
● Marketing or Business-related degree preferred
● Very strong organization skills
● Ability to delegate
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Enthusiastic to learn
● Flexibility and willingness to juggle multiple projects and tasks
- Paid Vacation and sick days
Must be able to work full-time: Mon-Fri 9:00 am-5:30 pm.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.