- Learn various job functions within the Managed Care industry and explore various career opportunities
- Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects
- Research various legal, regulatory, and other topics within functional area and industry
- Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies
- Learn about various processes and functions within the Managed Care industry and develop professionally by contributing to projects that support the business.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited university or college, preferably in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period.
– Assist with IT business analysis over the entire enterprise of Centene systems
– Assist with creating process flows
– Assist with documenting inventory of systems
– Learn how to create dashboards for monitoring
– Learn the functions of a high-level Business Systems Analyst in a Fortune 100 company.
– Enrollment in information management, computer science, finance, audit, etc. undergraduate program.
– Knowledge of or experience with SQL
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.