- Learn various job functions within the Managed Care industry and explore various career opportunities
- Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects
- Communicate project status and results to staff mentors and management
- Research various legal, regulatory, and other topics within functional area and industry
- Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies
Learn about various processes and functions within the Managed Care industry and develop professionally by contributing to projects that support the business.
Bachelor’s degree. Must be enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited university or college in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period.
Preferred Degree/Skills: MBA candidates with solid analytical skills, Excel proficiency, oral presentation and critical thinking skills.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.