- Learn various job functions within the Managed Care industry and explore various career opportunities
- Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects
- Communicate project status and results to staff mentors and management
- Research various legal, regulatory, and other topics within functional area and industry
- Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies
- Learn about various processes and functions within the Managed Care industry and develop professionally by contributing to projects that support the business.
Bachelor’s degree. Must be enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited university or college in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period.
– Working with Talent Management team on variety of projects with topics ranging from assessments, coaching initiatives, employee engagement, continuous listening, performance management, and talent review.
– Enrollment in industrial or organization psychology graduate program.
– Experience or knowledge of employee engagement
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.