Learn various job functions within the Managed Care industry and explore various career opportunities
Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects
Research various legal, regulatory, and other topics within functional area and industry
Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies
Learn about various processes and functions within the Managed Care industry and develop professionally by contributing to projects that support the business.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited university or college, preferably in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period.
– Experience in software development or enrollment in a Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, etc. program.
– Experience with or knowledge of C#, .Net, or Golang development
– Experience with or knowledge of Kafka or other messaging services
– Experience with or knowledge of NoSQL databases
– Experience with or knowledge of microservices, Restful services, or other API creation and consumption
– Collaborate with other interns and senior developers for development best practices
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.