Roles & Responsibilities of Java Developer:
· Should have strong knowledge in Core concepts of Java, Spring, Spring Boot, OOP’S Concept, SQL, and PLSQL.
· Understanding of integration technologies such as Kafka and Middleware tools.
· Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications
· Apply new technologies such as Spring Web flow, Spring MVC and other Spring technologies.
· Knowledge Client Server / Web-Based programming development environments.
· Implement Java solutions using best OO Heuristics, troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
· Knowledge of WebSphere, Java and Java web applications.
· Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL and database stored procedures.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.