ChampionX has an immediate opening for an entry level Corporate Auditor. This role can be based in The Woodlands, TX or Sugar Land, TX and offers hybrid flexibility. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best.
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability and drives a safety-focused culture.
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for performing audits related to operational, IT, and financial controls, along with assistance to company compliance initiatives.
- Presents findings and recommendations to Internal Audit Management.
- Provides external auditors and management with written reports and/or oral presentations.
- Performs internal investigations.
- Assists in performing ongoing testing to support management’s assessment of internal control over financial reporting in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley sections 404 and 302.
- Other projects as assigned by management.
- Degree in accounting, finance or MIS.
- 0-3 years of work experience.
- No immigration sponsorship available for this position.
- Strong risk assessment and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas, and creative problem solving abilities.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to quickly access problems and identify workable solution.
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.