At a GlanceYou’re a motivated rising junior, Masters-level, or MBA-seeking studentwith a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas listedbelow from an accredited college or university:DevelopmentMarketingMobileThis is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential businessinsights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It’s afull-time, 10-week commitment from June 2, 2021 through August 6, 2021.Benefits include professional development sessions, networkingopportunities, and mentorship.The Spectrum Internship ExperienceYou have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship program thatwill help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named one of the Top 100Internship Programs in the United States by WayUp.Our internships are designed to provide:Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, allin a robust and forward-thinking business setting.First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry.Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a betterunderstanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can addto your resume, this includes assigning you a formal mentor and interactionswith senior executives.What you can expect in this roleAs a Spectrum Intern, you’ll be essential to two teams – your respectivedepartment and your Intern peer group. Department and team-focused projectsaccount for about 80% of your schedule. You’ll spend the other 20% onprofessional development sessions and networking activities, including theKickoff Conference on June 2, webinars, community service,cross-functional project, and final presentations.Intern in this role will help the Mobile Consumer Products team with selectingand launching new devices, and managing the product development processfocused on product requirements, testing and launch preparation.The intern will be required to analyze the completion, target market,trends, product requirements, customer use cases, product testing andother functions, in order to provide fact based recommendations and ensureproducts meet business and customer expectations.Here’s what it takes to get startedRequired qualificationsMust be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University completing aBachelor’s DegreeMust have at least a 3.0 GPA or greater in current programAbility to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events and activitiesthroughout the programAuthorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for futuresponsorshipPreferred skills:Candidate should be enrolled in a business or technically oriented degreeprogram, and have basic Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.Salaries depend on geography, experience, and education; negotiationsbegin at $18.50For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click .The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise andSpectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. CharterCommunications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities foremployment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individualswill be considered for positions for which they meet the minimumqualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color,gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteranstatus, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local laws.