A fast-growing staffing firm in the upper Kirby area seeks a personable and highly motivated intern to support the day-to-day administrative tasks and activities.
If you’re ready to kickstart your career and build real-world experience with recruiting, payroll, employee development, and the coordination of HR policies and procedures, this is the internship for you.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
· Collect and update our database with new hire information (e.g. employment forms and contact information)
· Account support for HR
· Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
· Assist accounts payable and payroll.
· General administrative day-to-day work (filing, scanning, shredding, copying)
· Accounting or Business major (Junior or Senior)
· General experience in an office environment preferred but not required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
· Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
· Paid internship at $13.50/hr
· Flexible hours (Monday-Friday) 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
· 20 hours a week internship.