Chevron’s Finance Organization looks for career-minded individuals with technical and leadership potential. Assignments give employees a broad understanding of Chevron’s core business, as well as exposure to various finance and accounting roles. As an Analyst within the Finance Organization, you will be tasked with financial recording and reporting, helping implement new technologies (i.e. data analytics, robotics), complying with government regulations, analyzing complex agreements, and looking for ways to optimize current processes.
The Finance Organization uses industry leading software and works closely with internal and external personnel, a variety of third-party partners, and government entities to support business decisions.
At Chevron, we believe that you drive your career. As your experience increases, so will your opportunities and career paths, including but not limited to Financial Planning & Forecasting, Analysis & Reporting, Internal Audit, Corporate Comptroller’s, and Corporate Treasury.
These positions are located in Houston, TX, and San Ramon, CA.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with an expected graduation date of December 2021 or May 2022.
- Minimum of 12 hours in Accounting.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
- Analyze financial information, gather and interpret data, and determine or recommend a course of action.
- Apply accounting principles and policies to properly record, maintain, and report financial data associated with operational activities.
- Use various systems/technologies to enhance data analytics and reporting.
- Demonstrates aptitude to quickly learn new tools and system functionality.
- Handle multiple job responsibilities, set priorities, maintain a high level of performance, and implement process improvements.
- Use clear and concise oral/written skills to convey facts, present positions, and elicit responses.
- Self-direct with a strong commitment to maintaining cohesive working relationships with co-workers and business partners.
Major in Finance and Accounting
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website via below link and upload resume, cover letter & transcript (unofficial okay!) with application.