At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Xtra Laundry Detergent team is looking for an ambitious and reliable Associate Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will provide assistance to the Brand Manager with analysis and tactical execution of the assigned brand strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for the execution of specific marketing activities (e.g. consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, displays, direct marketing, etc.)
- Responsible for product forecasting, supply chain and syndicated data analysis (Nielsen)
- Develop in-depth understanding and become expert in the categories you are developing - the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help support business/operational activities
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- 1+ years in Marketing or internship with a CPG company
- Category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.