What You’ll Do
• Lead and/or direct projects/programs, build and deliver program status presentations
• Spearheading teams and individuals towards project timelines and identify issues and risk mitigation while ultimately providing an excellent customer experience and a common objective
• Recognize and resolve project issues and institute appropriate next steps, as well as developing client relationships
• Work closely with our partner network internally and externally to identify areas of improvement that deliver a valuable advantage for Cisco and our customers in terms of service offerings, scalability, simplicity and cost
• Support identification of social & business improvement opportunities using quantitative analysis to drive decision-making and improvement of processes and tools
Who You’ll Work Are
• Actively pursuing an MBA degree with a tech undergrad degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Understanding about process control, quality metrics, lean manufacturing, six sigma, e.g. MSOffice, statistics packages, etc.)
• Self-motivated and highly determined
• Strong written and verbal skills including presentation and social abilities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals
WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.?
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!?
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.