What You’ll Do
At Cisco, we are building the world’s best Customer Experience (CX) Team to accelerate the company’s transition to a recurring revenue software-centric model. The new model will be rooted in the vision of "delivering the best customer experience in the industry that accelerates success for our customers and profitable growth for Cisco and our partners".
We’re looking for an amazing strategy manager to help grow our CX business. This is a critical CX role in which you’ll:
- Work on the long-range strategy for CX and projects that address both growth and operational objectives using organic and inorganic plays
- Work on multiple strategic initiatives at all times
- Deeply understand the CX business and strategic trends both in our business and technology landscape
- Systematically analyze selected markets, key players and other strategic CX themes across technologies, offers and GTM segments
- Systematically track strategic themes on probability / impact change
- to assure the correct strategy and fit for purpose CX roadmaps that grow share and drive customer outcomes
You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with key stakeholders, have visibility with senior leadership and engage in matrix-managed projects, making you a key influencer of the CX/services business globally. Your success would be determined by the impact to business and exceeding expectations.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be a key member within CX Strategy – a high-performing, well-respected team which exists to help Cisco grow profitably. We work hard and pride ourselves on solving complex business problems. We take our work/responsibilities seriously but also have a lot of fun together! We think deeply and speak simply. We develop strong relationships across the business, and we get things done.
Who You Are
· You are a structured problem solver who can communicate clearly, concisely, and in simple terms.
· You are highly organized and a self-starter. You’re super curious and eager to learn and eager to dig in to help wherever you can.
· You ask "why" to understand the root cause. You put structure to your thinking. You make simple the sophisticated.
· You embrace complexity and thrive in difficult situations. You can convey complex concepts in the simplest of terms.
· You are willing to take risks to explore new opportunities and know how to validate the potential and feasibility quickly.
· You love to work in multi-functional teams. You can navigate a large corporation. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of sensitive and confidential issues.
At minimum, we expect you to have:
- A BA/BS degree + MBA with 2 or more years in corporate strategy/planning roles at a major technology company, or management consulting
- Strong understanding of technology services, customer success and the Cisco portfolio in particular
- Excellent skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis and synthesis, crafting storylines for executive consumption and building models for business cases
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.