You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Full Time Analysts to join the Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory Investment Banking team in NAM. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker; you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure; liability management; liquidity and funding strategies; risk management; and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm’s capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking, and the Capital Markets Organization.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The 2 year Analyst Program starts in July and begins with a 7-week, in-depth training program. After a placement process, based on your interests and our needs, you will be matched with a Corporate Banking team to work with for the duration of the Program. While you’re in the Analyst role, you’re eligible to participate in Citi’s mentorship program, which will provide further training and guidance during and after the Program. By the third year of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
Your time here will look something like this…
· Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis
· Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
· Liaise with product partners
· Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
· Structure deals and transactions
We want to hear from you if…
You are in your final year of university or graduated with a preferred GPA of 3.5 or above
Who we think will be a great fit…
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
· Commitment to personal growth and career development – a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
· Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
· Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
· Passion for client service and a dedication to deliver the best results on every project
· Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
· Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making