The overall aim of the College Student Internship Program is to provide a professional work experience and exposure to undergraduate college students interested in pursuing a career in healthcare. The College Student Internship aims to engage high caliber students in an effort to:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Gain substantial professional experience as well as exposure to the City of Hope organization
- Develop a comprehensive perspective of the healthcare field
- Participate in networking, personal and professional development opportunities
- Prepare for a future into a career within the organization
- Utilize effective communication skills under supervisor’s direction to complete tasks
- Utilize City of Hope resources (computer, phone, office equipment) as directed by supervisor
- Work closely with assigned team member to complete assigned tasks
- The ability to learn and perform assigned work and to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
Basic education, experience and skills required for consideration:
- High School Diploma or GED and currently enrolled in a College or University, undergraduate program.
- Please submit a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this internship, along with a resume.
Preferred education experience and skills:
- Enrolled or completed educational classes healthcare related.
Please submit a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this internship.
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.