The Claro Group has an open environment that encourages learning. As an Analyst, you will develop financial and economic analysis and will work on important issues within litigation and business consulting frameworks, side-by-side with colleagues who are experts in their field. You will gain exposure to a wide variety of problems, tools, industries and methods of inquiry. Work products may include preparing charts, tables, and graphs; working with complex databases; and composing written summaries of case and industry information. This position provides an opportunity to enhance quantitative analytical skills through the use of numerous software tools (e.g., SAS, STAT, Excel, SQL, etc.). This position requires critical thinking skills and a desire to problem solve.
- Database management, modeling and quantitative analysis
- Independent research; data collection and database construction
- Document review and synthesis
- Build reports to turn the results of ad hoc analyses into ongoing actionable insights
- Share findings with key stakeholders and our data analysis community by documenting and presenting your work
- actively participate and contribute to team discussions
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
- One year progressive professional service experience or internship
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly with Excel
- Familiarity with SAS or STATA statistical analysis software is desired but not required
- Excellent teamwork, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to self-motivate
- Rigorous attention to detail and commitment to quality control
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements, timetables, and leadership
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Technical data analysis
- A great, collegial, and professional attitude
If you are interested, please apply here on Gateway and at the following link!
Founded by former “Big 5” accounting and consulting firm partners, The Claro Group, LLC, is one of the nation’s top privately owned financial and economic consulting firms. Claro provides analytics and solutions in high-stakes litigation matters, investigations, insurance claims, corporate recovery, government contracts and the technology solutions that support them. Our offices are located in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Austin, Texas.
The Claro Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.