Seeking a highly motivated graphic design student or recent graduate with interest in digital marketing to join ClearMask for a spring internship. The role will support the Customer Service and Marketing team with graphic design, social media strategies, video editing and website design for the ClearMask™ brand.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager and will have an opportunity to participate in marketing projects while gaining exposure to a fast-paced, start-up remote environment. The candidate may be located anywhere in the United States, must be eligible to work in the U.S., and will work for 10-15 hours/week, Eastern Standard Time. Financial stipends or class credit will be available, with the possibility to advance into a paid internship or full-time salaried position, based on performance.
Strong candidates are:
- Pursuing a career in graphic design and/or digital marketing.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and Squarespace. Social media experience preferred.
- Able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starters who can work independently with high attention to detail.
- Motivated to work in a remote environment with excellent written communication skills.
- Able to use a personal computer with the ability to download necessary software such as Adobe Creative Suite, which will be provided by ClearMask.
- Interested in advocacy with an emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion.
Internship duties may include:
- Designing digital marketing collateral, including social media graphic posts and content.
- Tracking international, national and local news articles, social media, and content for marketing collateral.
- Supporting website development strategies and design.
- Creating and/or editing video content for the website and social media.
- A variety of research projects which may include customer interaction.
Design portfolio is required. Please include your portfolio with your resume when applying.