Small family-owned B2B sales company is adding an on-site bookkeeper to their team.
A successful candidate will most likely demonstrate a meticulous nature, enjoys numbers, and is organized. This person will be responsible for AP, AR, local and international PO’s, end of month transactions. In addition, the bookkeeper will coordinate with offsite accounting to support maintaining records of financial transactions of established accounts and posting transactions. Technology, Software, and systems/processes are all strongly utilized to streamline responsibilities.
In this position, the candidate will be exposed to all aspects of Accounting and be a part of a fast-growing company. If this sounds like a great opportunity to fit your aspirations, then this organization might be the right place for your next career. Currently, the distribution center is located in the Champions area but will be moving to the Katy area in the next 12-18 months.
• Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries via AP, AR, local and international PO’s, end-of-month transactions
• Maintains historical records by filing documents and updating online Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, including Business Central software program
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Bookkeeping experience and working with online business management and accounting software tools
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, including Business Central software program strongly desired
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Familiarity with product manufacturing, logistics, and supply chain distribution is a big plus
• Grit and work ethic are hugely important, software and systems can be taught
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field preferred