Real Estate Executive Assistant
Full-time, $21 per hour
Located in Houston, TX
The Watkins Group is a growing Real Estate Brokerage firm in Houston, TX with an amazing opportunity for a multi-talented professional Executive Assistant to work with the Chief Executive Office of the firm. This position will support the brokerage from social media and marketing to tracking real estate transactions and will support the growth, branding and organization of our firm in the Houston-Galveston Residential and Commercial Market.
JOB RESPONSBILITIES (including but not limited to)
· Serve as a liaison between the managing broker, clientele, vendors, and contractors. Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to improve customer satisfaction ratings.
· Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately. Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area. Monitor City of Houston Permitting and platting for in-house projects
· Create and maintain a CRM database to find new leads, cold call, and market through creating and sending/posting well-curated email blasts and social media posts. Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand.
· Track all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents while monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines to ensure compliance with legal procedures, and tracking inspections, appraisals, surveys, and final walkthroughs. Review all contracts and addenda for accuracy and completion.
· Oversee the broker’s calendar and schedules, team meetings, training, and travel arrangements. Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough. Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker.
· Organize filing systems, and when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as coordinating buyer and seller information in file. Order, purchase and track building materials, office supplies and budget expenses.
· Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work/special projects as completed. Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met.
· Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
· 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred.
· High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
· A great communicator who is driven and highly detail oriented. Advanced customer service skills with cultural sensitivity. Excellent discernment for working with confidential information and data security.
· Excellent time management, problem-solving, attention to details, organizational and communication skills. Ability to focus on many tasks at once in a fast-paced team environment and meet deadlines.
· A quick learner, able to absorb large amounts of information and apply data and critical thinking to program development. A strategic and analytical mindset with attention to detail and a complete focus on delivery.
· A strong interest in public service, especially for underserved populations and communities.
· Competence in Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Canva, Sales Force or other CRM software. Familiarity with Multiple Listing Service and Dotloop, preferred.
· A Real Estate license is preferred but not required. Available evenings and weekends.