The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to specific facilities/locations ensuring proper strategies are in place to meet hiring needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders within assigned areas of responsibility
• Partner with hiring managers to review, analyze and clarify job specifications, leadership behaviors and skills required; understand business operations and develop recruiting strategies to fill staffing needs
• Partner with field HR teams, ensuring the execution of companywide policies and programs pertaining to recruitment and provide general assistance as needed in adherence to state and federal regulatory laws
• Work closely with hiring managers to deliver strategic hiring strategies targeted towards each functional area
• Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process: locate candidates, screen & interview candidates, schedule interviews, coordinate a variety of other items relative to recruitment scheduling, utilize Company applicant tracking software, sell the candidate on Company’s attributes, extend verbal offer
• Engage the Recruitment Technology for job posting process and properly maximizing system capabilities working within the SOPs and Requisition Management Guidelines
• Develop sourcing plans specific to each job opportunities within designated locations and build bench of diverse talent with candidates sourced and ready for interviewing and presentation to hiring managers
• Utilize proactive recruiting techniques, develop industry contacts and select qualified individuals who will provide added value to the department, business objectives and the Company
• Mentor hiring managers on appropriate recruitment and legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures. May partner on conducting training on lawful hiring practices to hiring managers.
• Utilize behavioral interview techniques and web based assessment tools to identify qualified candidates
• Accountable for Affirmative Action Plans for specified requisitions/functional areas.
• Utilize no cost or low cost recruiting methods to manage expense controls to allow achievement of revenue, profit and utilization objectives.
• Analyze the state of the talent market for competitiveness with respect to compensation and other factors.
• Assist Hiring Managers in developing and extending competitive job offers, and communicate acceptances to TA Services team for completion of the hiring process.
• Participate with external committees and organizations in area of recruitment establishing positive community outreach relationships to increase diversity hires.
• Other projects as assigned
• High School Diploma Required Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• One (1 plus) year prior recruiting experience, preferably in consumer packaged goods industry.
• Working in a corporate recruiting role preferred.
• Cold calling and candidate/internet sourcing needed.
• Working in a high volume/fast paced recruiting environment.
• Identifying and securing sources of potential job candidates.
• Recruiting qualified candidates from a variety of sources.
• Conducting phone interviews and assessing fit, verbally.
• Marketing and selling a company’s attributes to external candidates.
• Working with MS Office products, Outlook and various ATS tools needed.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.