Compliance, an integrated eDiscovery services and contract analytics provider, is seeking a marketing and communications (MARCOM) intern to join our team. The MARCOM intern will support the company’s marketing and communications efforts through planning and execution of all tactical activities. The MARCOM intern is responsible for creating and delivering creative ideas, activities, concepts, and materials and ensures the company messages are consistent across all mediums.
Duties & Responsibilities
Market Research and Planning: Research market trends as assigned, develop messaging, gather competitive intelligence, collaborate with executives, and work with subject matter experts.
Solutions Marketing and Positioning: Work closely with sales and leadership to document key selling propositions that will translate into all sales & marketing materials, client communications, press, and analyst initiatives.
Communications: Support the flow of communications, including draft content for web sites, marketing automation tool, blog, press releases, social media, newsletter programs, search, on-line advertising, print advertising, sales materials, and client/sales messaging. Ensure brand consistency and continuity in all materials. Work with graphics and web designers as appropriate. Regularly evaluate communication platforms, methods and tools for consistency, effectiveness, and relevance to target audiences.
Collateral: Manage and draft content as needed for sales enablement tools such as one-pagers, brochures, PowerPoint decks, and proposals.
Social Media: Update and grow the company’s social networking platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) as appropriate and update regularly. Identify new trends and methods of communication that can be introduced to communicate more effectively with prospects and clients. Develop social media campaigns, strategies, planning, content creation, and schedules.
Events: Coordinate and execute national events, trade shows, and client event logistics, including pre-event, during-event, and post-event activities and communications.
Sales Support: Provide support for presentations, and proposals; Help maintain and organize marketing material on SharePoint.
Thought Leadership: Support our status as industry experts in the market through speakers’ initiatives, white-paper development, and CLE programs. Work with SMEs and various executives to draft content that is topical and relevant and aligned with company goals. Manage deadlines and any submissions.
Reporting: Tracks and reports ROI on marketing activities. Tracks and reports web and social media engagement.
Product Marketing: Support product manager and EVP marketing and communications to communicate product releases and client benefits, web content, collateral, key messages, press, and analyst initiatives.
Budget and Planning: Support the creation and development of a marketing budget including research, documentation, registration, and any necessary follow-up.
Educational Requirements, Skills, and Experience
· A college student pursuing a degree in marketing
· Ability to manage diverse project load and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills. Excellent ability to conceive, draft, proofread and edit written materials quickly, including demonstrated ability to understand and communicate complex, technical, or sensitive subjects in a clear, concise, and engaging manner.
· Experience with marketing support including social media, web sites, press releases, conference support, and CRM tools, specifically SalesForce and Pardot.
· Relationship builder: partners cross-functionally and works effectively with various levels of the organization; team player with the presence to inspire and coalesce varying points of view.
· Energetic, positive, creative, and innovative approach, with demonstrated ability to develop new ideas and solutions and bring them to life.
· Must have excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance is an ISO 27001 certified eDiscovery services and contract analytics provider and innovator of DaaS (Discovery-as-a-Service), its proprietary toolkit incorporating most advanced eDiscovery and contract lifecycle management software, analytics, and data security available. Through a combination of cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art development, and secure, certified data centers, Compliance supports corporate legal departments, law firms, and public entities in managing critical and complex legal matters with control, innovation, and ease. Compliance is a System One division. Discover Compliance: http://www.complianceds.com.